Healthcare Innovation Pitch (HIP) Event
Learn from Healthcare Innovators in Milwaukee and Chicago, how HealthTech is improving access and quality of care, while controlling cost.
Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 (5-9pm)
Concordia University Wisconsin, CCES Building
Part I (5-6:45 pm; light dinner)
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Keynote lectures on The Grand Challenge* HealthTech topic
- Reaction from Milwaukee Healthcare Providers
Part II (7:15-9:00 pm)
- Introduction to the HIP program
- Sample HealthTech Pitch by last year’s winner
- Working session on business models for participating teams.
- Advice from circulating HealthTech mentors
- Wrap-up; next steps
- Dr. Patrick Ferry (CUW President)
- Bevan Baker (Milwaukee Commissioner of Health)
- Joy Tapper (Executive Director, Milwaukee Health Care Partnership)
- Cheryl Lulias (President, Medical Home Network)
- Dr. Art Jones (CMO and founder of MHN)
- Dr. Daniel Sem (Dean, Batterman School of Business and CEO, Bridge to Cures)
*Grand Challenge: use HealthTech innovations to address unmet medical needs for Milwaukee’s under served populations.